Friday, February 5, 2010

Secret Keeper Girls!

Secret Keeper Girls...
An amazing night!
A bonding night for mothers and daughters!
A night to open the door to discuss purity and modesty!
A night to celebrate being a woman created by God!
A night to remember!

All moms of girls, check this out!
http://www.secretkeepergirl.com


I only wish I had found out about this sooner! It advertises for ages 8 - 12 or 8th grade, but I think it is geared for 7 - 10 years old. The girls are growing up so much faster... It is an awesome introduction to the topics of modesty and purity. If older girls go through this, it needs to be followed with deeper teachings. The organization has one for teens, but since I haven't seen it, I don't want to comment about it. I really like that they have a section for guys in the teen teachings.

My heart is to lead girls in these truths.

I was able, at this event, to love on not only my daughter, but a daughter that has recently lost her mom. I will never forget her eyes as I held her in my arms. I am so thankful that I could be there for her.

No comments: