Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Granna's Gardens... the flowers

Last week I showed you the pathways in Granna's Garden. This is where the pathways take you!

The flowers in Granna's Garden are amazing!

This is the front yard. Please excuse the large flower with a hurt toe...


Below is the back yard. They live on a hill, so the incline is steep. It has taken years of work to get the garden this big. I love sitting on the back porch, in the cool Tennessee weather, drinking a cup of coffee and watching the animals, even deer that come right to the tree line.

You can almost smell the beauty from the flowers that greet you as you come home after a nice walk around the block.



Even under the deck they have created beauty!



Granna and Papa love turning anything into garden treasures!



Remember Cement Creations? More of those to come! Next week I will show you how to make leaves into cement treasures! Keep checking back... I have more surprises from Granna's Gardens! I even have a special something from Kids in the Kitchen - a garden recipe!


For more Wordless Wednesdays, go to
and

2 comments:

Tina said...

How beautiful! I love flowers, too :)

Happy WW!

Run DMT said...

Beautiful! Can I live there? Happy WW!